Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Ganxtas (Prod. by Krs) (FULL Song)

Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Ganxtas (Clean Mix) ("Its Still Clint Dogg" Promo Video)

*Kokane (USA)
*Clint Dogg (Australia)
*Produced by Krs (Germany)
*Scratches by (Australia)
From the NEW Album coming in 2011 called "Its Still Clint Dogg" on C-Style Records.
*Mixed by Clint Dogg.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
ClintDogg I advise that you contribute a little more to the site before you self promote. Otherwise your threads will be deleted and you will be banned for spamming.

people might actually start listening to your songs

ClintDogg I advise that you contribute a little more to the site before you self promote. Otherwise your threads will be deleted and you will be banned for spamming.

people might actually start listening to your songs
I am contributing, contributing this video, + MORE.

Spamming?. LMAO, Ive posted like 3 or 4 songs, hows that spaming?.

This is another reason why I dont post here much.

Thank you.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
Their are plenty of successful musicians on this site who would gladly give you feedback if they knew a little about who you are and what you're about. We're a small community, so no one gives a shit about your music until then. No need to crack the shits just stating the obvious.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Their are plenty of successful musicians on this site who would gladly give you feedback if they knew a little about who you are and what you're about. We're a small community, so no one gives a shit about your music until then. No need to crack the shits just stating the obvious.
no one cares who he is stred.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.