kings and Princes

who do ya'll think the king and Prince of the West, the king and Prince of the South and the King and Prince of the East is....cause nowadays everybody is claiming to be the king of the region they're from...like 50 claiming that he's the king of New York, TI claiming that he's the king of the South and Lil' Scrappy saying that he's the prince of crunk...so what do ya'll think?

my opinion is...the king of the East-Nas
the prince of the East-Cassidy

the king of the South-Scarface
the prince of the South-Young Buck

the king of the West-Snoop...even though i don't like much of the music he's been putting out lately...but he's still been holding it down for years and he's earned the right to be called a living legend in my book

the prince of the West-The Game

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
What about Dre? Sure, maybe he's more of a producer than a rapper, but I would still put Dre above Snoop for the title of "king"
yeah for me it was between Dre and Snoop for the west cause Dre is a living legend also....but the more i thought about it...Snoop just took it

king of the west - ice cube/snoop
prince - crooked i/game

king of the east - nas
prince of the east - juelz santana

king of the south - scarface
prince - t.i/lil wayne

bigCASH said:
yeah for me it was between Dre and Snoop for the west cause Dre is a living legend also....but the more i thought about it...Snoop just took it
True, but Snoop sucks now, Dre doesn't. He's still making money and making hit singles. Snoop is trying to be on some other shit that just doesn't work for him.

King Of The South - Scarface/DJ Screw
Prine of the South - T.I./E.S.G.

King of the West - Dr Dre/Snoop
Prince of the West - The Game

King of the East - Jadakiss/50 Cent/Nas (no real clear winner)
Prince of the East - Fat Joe

King of the Midwest - Kanye West/Twista/Do or Die
Prince of the Midwest - Crucial Conflict (yeah I said it, I still listen to their first CD)

Anyways i know there are some better 1's, can't think right now, need some weed

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.