KILLUMINATI 2K10 - Outlawz

I like it.... Of course and unfortuately these guys are never gonna get their props for what I feel have been pretty solid careers post-pac but I still enjoy most of their music.... There definitely have been some low points over the years but I like the more recent tracks, with a few exceptions, just as much as I like Retribution era tracks.... These guys will never be honored by VH1 or ever be given awards but their music remains relevant to me.... I know a lot of people like to hate on them but given what they have endured as a group and still make all in all quality music, I think its a pretty solid achievement..... Their musical content is the closest thing to what Pac brought to the game so I still enjoy it....

Here's a song called "Great Ones" by the Lawz I really like..... Especially Noble's part about Scarface

I like it.... Of course and unfortuately these guys are never gonna get their props for what I feel have been pretty solid careers post-pac but I still enjoy most of their music.... There definitely have been some low points over the years but I like the more recent tracks, with a few exceptions, just as much as I like Retribution era tracks.... These guys will never be honored by VH1 or ever be given awards but their music remains relevant to me.... I know a lot of people like to hate on them but given what they have endured as a group and still make all in all quality music, I think its a pretty solid achievement..... Their musical content is the closest thing to what Pac brought to the game so I still enjoy it....
couldn't have said it better myself.... they definitely deserve their props...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.