Khulbin = Big Easy

PuffnScruff

ip address for khlubin: The IP Address is: 24.35.85.200. The host name is: cmu-24-35-85-200.mivlmd.cablespeed.com.

ip address for big easy: The IP Address is: 24.35.85.200. The host name is: cmu-24-35-85-200.mivlmd.cablespeed.com.

PuffnScruff

says the guy who makes fake usernames and makes gay ass posts using it

oh and spends time searching for gay spaz "classic" threads

shouldnt you have a penis in your avatar like your homo friend peaches?

Eric

I'm am not the 'master'. Each Traz member carries their own weight with Uncle Traz as the sole Commander-in-Chief.

Eric

so you are all bino's bitches?
If you're going to pretend to be part of entertainment on the board, don't ruin things like khulbin. That kind of thing is beyond territory of exposure.

Secondly, Bino is not Uncle Traz. I may have told you this before, and I even told bigmack that as well, which is probably where you got that information first, but it was intended to throw you off. Only the core OG members of Traz (and 1 admin) know UT's true identity.

PuffnScruff

lol apparently you never payed attention to my sigs, ask prize gotti i know he has, i have a convo were you admit that bino is UT. would you like me to post it? oh and this convo was given to me by someone else that you were having the conversation with.

edit: fuck it i will just post it anyways, maybe even put it in my sig

************: 1:07:01 PM bigeasy_45: ok fat shit. I am not a lonely sole like the likes of militant or rukas. I've never met a sole from the internet aside from uncle traz aka bino and that's bc he lives near me. secondly, I lived in cali as a kid and I have friends here I've visited and I said I'd move her sometime. on top o fthat I have grandparents here...specifically speaking on my grandmother who is on her last legs that can't even walk up the stairs anymore so itd be nice to spend time with her while I can.

Eric

You really have so much to learn in this game. One, all talk of one's family is to be kept off of forums. The sole member is the only person that can be spoken of. This is respect. I don't like things about my family quoted here. Two, it doesn't matter what I said to you about UT in an IM window. I also told you khulbin wasn't me in an IM so you can't take that as my word.

Casey

Staff member
:(

I am a lonely soul. I'm so lonely. Poor little me.

:( :( :(

Seriously though Easy where did that come from lol? I know you were kidding but I don't get where it came from. It's all good though.

Eric

:(

I am a lonely soul. I'm so lonely. Poor little me.

:( :( :(

Seriously though Easy where did that come from lol? I know you were kidding but I don't get where it came from. It's all good though.
I really don't remember the conversation. I was probably drunk according to the timestamp it. I may have said that about with you simply for the beef (no real reason behind it), but not Rukas. So it's void. And I was probably trying to be funny. Failed.

PuffnScruff

learn to read, the conversation was given to me by another. you did not say this to me.

no you were not trying to be funny. actually i could show more that shows you were being serious

Casey

Staff member
I really don't remember the conversation. I was probably drunk according to the timestamp it. I may have said that about with you simply for the beef (no real reason behind it), but not Rukas. So it's void. And I was probably trying to be funny. Failed.

it's all good man i couldn't care either way since it doesn't make any sense lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.