Keyshia Cole & Tupac Single Debuts, Music Video To Premiere In November

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Grammy-nominated R&B singer-songwriter Keyshia Cole is currently gearing up for the release of her third studio album, A Different Me.

A remix of “Playa Cardz Right” featuring the late Tupac Shakur, will be the lead single for the new album.

The track is produced by Ron Fair, Ivan Barias and Carvin Haggins (Carvin & Ivan).

While most fans will be disappointed to hear that the single is a knock-off from Pac’s Life (2006), others will appreciate the fact that Keyshia Cole will be shooting a music video to accompany the album single.

The music video will premiere in November, along with the third season of Keyshia’s BET reality show, Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.

As of Wednesday (October 8), “Playa Cardz Right” was officially released on iTunes and other online digital vendors.

A Different Me is scheduled to be released on December 16.

The tracklist of “Playa Cardz Right” CD single is as follows:

01. Radio Edit (4:03)
02. Album Version (4:53)
03. Instrumental (4:53)

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ yeah just minor differences here and there from the pac's life version.....i wonder what they'll do for the video tho..i just hope its nothing like thugz mansion

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^none that have been reported...but there have been reports about a new pac album by the end of the year..assuming that the new owner (whoever it may be) will put out the album...

Coming to a ghetto near you! A Pac CD will be too real for these young cat's, ya'll. Big up'z to Miss. Cole for rep'n in 2008, Mr.Makaveli like that, Imma be sure to get ten of her CD's for that and just hand them out to the ladies in the Fam. Support it!

T.I.P. Khadafi & Makaveli

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.