Keyshia Cole Honors Tupac At Video Shoot For “Playa Cardz Right”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Earlier this weekend, Grammy-nominated R&B singer Keyshia Cole was busy shooting a music video for “Playa Cardz Right,” the lead single from her new album, A Different Me.

Reports from Singersroom.com claim that the video was shot at the Tupac Shakur Memorial Center for the Arts in Stone Mountain, Georgia.

According to Atlanta-based photographer Sandra Rose, Afeni Shakur was also featured in the music video.

Parts of the music video are said to show images of the late Tupac Shakur in the background while Keyshia Cole is seen lipping lyrics.

“It’s time to lighten up and have a good time,” Cole stated when asked about her new album.

The music video is set to premiere in the upcoming weeks.

A Different Me will feature production from Akon, Carvin & Ivan, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins and Sean Garret, among others.

The album is slated to hit stores and on iTunes on December 16.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^ i dont think its bad at all...her version of the song has a few change ups and ad-libs from pac that wasn't on the pac's life version

W

westcoastin

i always enjoyed this song since the OG
and keisha has a nice voice n shes fine
its not a bad song
but yes it doesnt compare to the OG
none of them really do in my opnion unles its sumthin u can bump

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.