Kevsta2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Kevsta2004 said:
It's not my fault you can't post a reason to state why NFL is a legitimate sport.
the NFL is not a sport, its a league

football is the sport.

get it right next time please and keep your garbage out of the thread, especially since I warned you about it ahead of time.

--Banky

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Kevsta2004 said:
It's not my fault you can't post a reason to state why NFL is a legitimate sport.
But it is your fault that you came into a thread about the NFL and basically tried to hijack it with your own opinion. Next time create your own thread instead of trying to distroy a current one. You knew damn well that a thread full of NFL fans wouldnt want to hear your anti NFL remarks, so what did you expect to happen?

No probation, simply because everyone involved crossed the line, whether it was calling kevsta an idiot or him calling someone else a homo.

Respect each others opinions.

If I see you going into a thread trying to disrespect other people and take it of course again Ill take futher action. For now, closed and everyone is WARNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.