Kevin Federline’s career to be sprung

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Kevin Federline, “K-FED”, will be dropping his hip-hop debut album sometime this year which will include a variety of main stream artists and producers such as 50 cent, Jonathan “JR” Rottem, and even Britney Spears. Though the former back up singer struggles to gain credibility as a “white rapper”, he is considered to be “red-hot talent”, but also a gamble, especially when being looked at from both sides ofthe venture.

PuffnScruff

1) this has nothing to do with hip hop.
2) this topic has been posted in the news section before and once was more than enough.

please for the love of hip hop leave kfed's name out of it.

Dave D

PuffnScruff said:
1) this has nothing to do with hip hop.
2) this topic has been posted in the news section before and once was more than enough.

please for the love of hip hop leave kfed's name out of it.
Unfortunately this has to do with Hip-Hop. Show me where it has been posted before?

PuffnScruff

the kfed topic has been done before.

this is not hip hop. just because he is rapping it does not make it hip hop. it is pop music. we should all feel ashamed that this is even on this site. it degrades this site. if you seriously think this is hip hop you know nothing about hip hop. i know many will agree with me

:) have a nice day

Dave D

PuffnScruff said:
the kfed topic has been done before.

this is not hip hop. just because he is rapping it does not make it hip hop. it is pop music. we should all feel ashamed that this is even on this site. it degrades this site. if you seriously think this is hip hop you know nothing about hip hop. i know many will agree with me

:) have a nice day
If news is posted about 50 cent. Then this can also be posted.

man you cant compare "kevin federline" to 50 atleast 50 has some lyrical talent that white boy is a dancer man wut can u expect from him on hes album? its gonna be all trash the only way i would buy his CD is if his n britneys sex tape was included as a bonus DVD :thumb:

Dave D

aymack10 said:
man you cant compare "kevin federline" to 50 atleast 50 has some lyrical talent that white boy is a dancer man wut can u expect from him on hes album? its gonna be all trash the only way i would buy his CD is if his n britneys sex tape was included as a bonus DVD :thumb:
You are missing the point. This is news just like david hasselhoff rumours. 50 cent is producing on this album so that makes it newsworthy. Dont get me wrong, I wish it wasnt.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
So rap isn't part of hip-hop now?

Whether you like him or not, he is trying to become a rapper. Rap is an element of hip-hop so therefore this is hip-hop news.

News about him is also on all the major hip-hop sites, including SOHH and AHH. So I don't see what the problem is. Oh, YOU, don't like him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.