Keri Hilson Set To Release Debut, "In A Perfect World..."

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Atlanta, Georgia singer/songwriter Keri Hilson is gearing up for her Mosely Music Group/Zone 4/Interscope Records debut, In A Perfect World....

In preparation of her long-awaited album, Keri has just released her official single, "Energy". The song is currently available on iTunes and has garnered a song placement on a nationwide Verizon V CAST commercial.

Before working on her debut, Hilson penned a string of hits for Britney Spears ("Gimme More"), Chris Brown ("Young Love"), Ciara ("Ooh Baby"), Danity Kane ("Want It"), Mary J. Blige ("Take Me As I Am"), Usher ("Red Light"), Omarion ("Ice Box") and numerous others. Most notably, Keri is well-known for her work on Timbaland's current release, Shock Value ("Miscommunication", "Scream", "The Way I Are").

With her current song-writing success, Hilson promises to live up as an artist with her very own release, In A Perfect World.... Check out the official first single from the album, "Energy" and keep up with Keri by visiting her official websites MySpace.com/KeriHilson and KeriHilsonMusic.com.

Click here to listen to "Energy".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.