Kenny Kingpin: "Spider and Yuk should hook up"

That's what he say in a video interview on www.dubcnn.com He also talks about the upcoming Regime album. They gonna release AOW 3 which is a collector edition that features the two first mixtapes plus a bonus disc and then the album. He's preparing his solo mixtape which is dropping real soon. Here's the list of the current Regime members according to him: him, Yukmouth, C-Bo, Tech N9ne, Menace (from the Menace Clan), E-Blak, Don Stryke, Monstah Gunjah, Dorasel (currently incarcerated).:thumb:

damn im sure hes missing some members there, i know for sure young skrilla and messy marv are part of the regime plus others i cant think of right now

^ Yeah, I was gonna say Messy Marv because he was just on the mixtape with Tech N9ne and....Dammit, I forgot who it was, but yea, he was on the tape.

Chronic

And The Fleet. I'm pretty sure Diezzle Don and Gov-Mattic are still in the Regime, maybe they won't be on the album though.
Not sure about Nyce. Maybe she's just an artist on Smoke-A-Lot now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.