Kenneth 'Supreme' McGriff to face death penalty

As previously reported, convicted drug dealer Kenneth 'Supreme' McGriff faces three murder related charges pertaining to the death of Eric ‘E Money Bags’ Smith, Tony Singleton and an unnamed woman who is believed to have conceived McGriff’s child.

On March 22nd prosecutor Roslynn R. Mauskopf filed a motion that officially puts McGriff against the death penalty: “The defendant [McGriff] possesses a risk of future dangerousness as manifested by a continued pattern of violence, lack of remorse and contemporaneous convictions for multiple murders," she said.

McGriff is also facing racketeering charges in relation to two a double homicide in Maryland. It led the discovery of $30,000 cash in a stash house allegedly owned by McGriff.

The death penalty charge is not typical protocol for these incidents. Usually it is only handed down to those guilty of serial killing, or deaths that involve torture.

okkk

dont matter to me wut happens.....i dont know much bout him 'xept wut the paragraph told me bout his criminal record

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online