Kelis’ Sex Tape: Did She Do It?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
During the past week, rumors have been continuously floating on the internet about an alleged sex tape from R&B singer-songwriter Kelis.

Reports from Livesteez.com claim that a rapper, under the moniker Infared, allegedly filmed Kelis in the nude and also slept with the “Milkshake” singer.

“I knew Kelis in the hip hop world, and from clubbin, hanging out. I heard that [sex tape] rumor. I don’t know [if she was married]. She wasn’t wearing a wedding ring,” the rapper told Hip Hop Weekly.

Rumors of the alleged sex tape surfaced after Wendy Williams of New York radio show Shock Jock claimed that she owned a copy and had seen the video tape.

While names were not revealed during the discussion, Williams vaguely pointed out that the tape shows a female R&B singer with another man, other than her husband.

W

westcoastin

cant make a hoe into a housewife
nas u done fucked up kick that hoe to the curb g

O

Omesh C from uk

Milkshake

Some next dude takin Nas's Milkshake! That fuck'd up man...yo Nas you got played by a hoe...yeah i said Bbbyyyyattchhh!....
Signing off the orginal OG from the westside of UK...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.