Keisha Cole

ArtsyGirl

I've had the song I Should've Cheated on my PC for a while now but havent heard anything else from her. If you havent heard her before she sounds pretty dope.

Anyone know some other good songs?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
check out her website..there's a link on Nutt-So's site...Since it is HER BROTHER lol...I just found that out acctually..didn't know they were brother and sister till now.... correct me if I misread tho? lol..

kimbo_thug said:
Changed my mind is a hot track from her check it out xx
Yea thats my favourite from her album, whole albums hot, shes got an amazing voice.

P.S: its Keyshia not Keisha.

Ivory$horty

†PoeticPrincess†
Keyshia Cole is dope! Her entire album 'The Way It Is' is simply...hot. One of the best I've heard in a REALLY long time. Make sure you peep these songs: 'Guess What' (ft. Jadakiss), 'Love', 'We Could Be', '(I Just) Want It To Be Over' & 'Superstar'.

hey guys. i'm new to this site but i brought something great.
Keyshia Cole Scrapbook
Okay, we’re making a Keyshia Cole scrapbook. The scrapbook will include Keyshia photos, banners, letters, artwork (drawings) and shout outs. Everyone who contributes will be on the Thank You page. We’re collecting as many things as possible for it. Letters, Fan photos, Keyshia photos, graphics, anything you would want her to see, send it to us and we’ll check it out and add it to the book. We will be reading the letters so make sure it’s not too crazy please fellas! What ever you write just...be easy about it. I don’t care what you write to her but sex...no sex in the letters. Also in each letter please write your first and last name. Also if you want, you can send your photo with it your home address number just in case she would want to contact you. So the only think you have to do is email us the photo's, letters, and graphics.

We’ve designed it so that people from other countries can participate.
CONTACT ME (Smiley2k5)

Send emails to: keyshiacolefans@yahoo.com

Also no profanity in any of the stuff you send in!
If you are writing a shout out or letter, please write legibly.
If you are typing it, please use a font we can understand.

any questions contact me. also, write your username and wat boards you're from cuz this is on more than one boards.

THIS WILL BE PRESENTED TO KEYSHIA BY ANGIE!(upcoming bizzness person)
DEADLINE: 15 MAY, 2006

THIS IS NOT FAKE! TO CHECK IT OUT TO SEE THAT IT'S REAL: CLICK HERE

I HOPE YALL REALLY CONTRIBUTE! LET KEYSHIA KNOW THAT HER FANS REALLY APPRECIATE HER. SORRY IF I'M BRINGING IT LATE TOO. THERE'S ONLY 12 MORE DAYS!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.