Keak da Sneak - Copium / Counting Other People's Money ?

Chronic

I've seen the album "Copium" listed on a bunch of sites. I found this album cover

and this album cover

On Amazon and AllMusic there's also an album listed as "Counting Other People's Money" and it has the second album cover. But I also found this cover

First I thought "Counting Other People's Money" was Copium but the 'iu' is left out so that's not it I guess.

Can anyone tell me what the deal is?

(Maybe Keak was going to release Copium and the cover art (the first one) was released but the album was pushed back. Then he made a new album cover for it and it was released but then he decided to rename the album, explaining the exact same album cover, only the title switched around. But that's just a guess. Also he released a DVD 'Copium: The Movie' but that has yet another cover so that's not it)

Mase

Chronic said:
First I thought "Counting Other People's Money" was Copium but the 'iu' is left out so that's not it I guess.
That is right, I'm not sure about the letters part though.
I believe the official name for the album is Copium (Counting Other Peoples Money) and this is the cover.

I'm not 100% sure though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.