*** Kanye's ''Diamonds'' Video (LINK INSIDE)***

Its the same in Jesus Walks and All Falls Down....... and he sez whites r racist ha! 1 reason i aint keen on him contradicts himself. blood diamonds? suppose his Roca-Chain and all the other shit he wears aint got no diamonds in it

PuffnScruff

^ yea but at the end of the video it does say only buy certified diamonds. and it is possiable that his diamonds are certified. but since he got his chain from dame of jay, i would say it's probably a good chance his would have some blood shed on them. jacob the jeweler looks like a shady kind of dude.

It's a good video, but they definetly shoulda used the remix and if they were afraid to have Jay in the video, then they shoulda cut his verse. He wouldn't have minded cuz he's still gonna get paid off of Kanye's album

haunted said:
The song wasnt originally about "blood diamonds" But then Q-tip brought it up and then he made this video. He made a remix to the song with jay-z and his verse deals with the issue. Im not sure why he didnt use that verse for the video.

yeah I KNOW thats why i said that after watching his interview on 106 and park that it was CLEARED up for me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.