Kanye Wests Australian Tour

To all my fellow aussies...i hope u's all have tickets to his concert in ur city, cause that shit was awesome last nite in Brisbane:thumb:
a really great experience...he had a string cortet(?) that added to the songs to great success...we were also treated to Common & De La Soul comin out on stage & doin some songs
anyone who went to the Brissy performance..or is goin to other ones & taken there camera's to film it or know anyone that did/is gonna PM me i want that shit!!:)

I'd highly recommend anyone else taken any chance to see him live

7 Syns

You're in Brisbane? Man had I known Com and De La were there too supporting him id have gone to see them. However because they only advertise Kanye, screw that for a joke Im not paying good $$ to see a half assed rapper/nice producer live unless its for alot cheaper.

peace.

I'd pay it again to see him right now, hes a great entertainer..hah he played some Jacko & did some dancing
Last nite in Bris Proof from D12 was at the Mercury for some Mixtape promo...i didnt go, they were handin out flyers...if i didnt have work i'da hit it up even tho i could care less for Proof/d12...least i'd get my drank on...Common rocked it..
anyone got some bootleg style live's of Kanye Pm me :thumb:

Kanye and Jimmy Barnes are on Rove next week.

What a fantastic combo, they can both talk to each other about how good they are.

k69atie

SicC's Love
i saw kayne as few weeks ago and i wouldn't see him again he was the worst concert i have ever been to in my life, i was bored shitless, i found him to be a rude and arrogant shit!

Mo-D

Are you serious Katie?

Me and my mates walked out of the Brisbane show thinking it was the best concert yet. I have been to see Snoop, Ja Rule (twice) where Chingy (crap) was with him, Digital Underground, Montell Jordan, Kci and Jojo, Joe, Donell Jones, 112, Boyz II Men and seriously, entertainment wise, Kanye was the best as he had his 8 pieace orchestra, backup vocalists etc. and just put on a good show, common and De Le Soul added to the greatness of the show.

I was dying to hear "Spaceship" live, i think it was a great concert here in Brisbane.

I am expecting Snoop, which is in 3 weeks to be even better and more packed. I am so hoping Daz n Kurupt are coming with him, as I would pay triple ticket price to see only them.

Peace

Mo-D said:
Are you serious Katie?

Me and my mates walked out of the Brisbane show thinking it was the best concert yet. I have been to see Snoop, Ja Rule (twice) where Chingy (crap) was with him, Digital Underground, Montell Jordan, Kci and Jojo, Joe, Donell Jones, 112, Boyz II Men and seriously, entertainment wise, Kanye was the best as he had his 8 pieace orchestra, backup vocalists etc. and just put on a good show, common and De Le Soul added to the greatness of the show.

I was dying to hear "Spaceship" live, i think it was a great concert here in Brisbane.

I am expecting Snoop, which is in 3 weeks to be even better and more packed. I am so hoping Daz n Kurupt are coming with him, as I would pay triple ticket price to see only them.

Peace
Word to that !! Seeing Daz & Kurupt on stage is on my ultimate to do list....didnt think i'd ever have a chance (with them breakin up) & now they back together & they been on snoop latest shit, i see no better time for them to come to australia...i know there are alot of fans out there...a smaller club show would be dope too:thumb:

Spaceship live was great(so was it all) but Through the Wire was my fav...it sounded awesome with the strings :D

I shall see u at the Snoopy concert...Dogg Pound section of course ;)

k69atie

SicC's Love
yeah i am serious, he just rapped over his cd, kept rapping along to jay z, shouted at the crowd for cheering when the music had stopped, and did most of the concert with his back to the crowd!! i went early i was sooo bored, worst concert ever!!!

damn i'm real sorry to hear that katie...
cause he was great here...no shoutin, rather he was nicely speakin to the crowd on occasion & he had the hugest smile on his face heaps, he'd just stand there wit a huge grin & dance..extremely happy, he was havin a ball no doubt..
Mo-D u get or know anyone who got pics?

De La Soul playin the Arena on 1/04 .. then Public Enemy 15/4 not too shabby Brisbane

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.