Kanye West working with Michael Jackson

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Fox 411’s Roger Friedman is reporting that Grammy-winner Kanye West has been working with Michael Jackson in London on his star-studded charity single "I Have This Dream."

West, who played London’s Hammersmith Odeon Monday night, was reportedly dispatched to join Jackson in a London studio by Island/Def Jam’s L.A. Reid. The Reid-assisted hookup would give more credence to rumors that a distribution deal is on the table between Island/Def Jam and the singer’s new 2 Seas record label with Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Prince of Bahrain.

"I Have This Dream" features guest stars Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly, Ciara, Keyisha Cole, James Ingram, Jackson's brother Jermaine, Shanice, the Rev. Shirley Caesar and the O'Jays. The single is due to be released in two weeks, according to the prince.

i smell cheese. Too many wack artists. This should just be MJ and Kanye with a touch of Snoop. Should be interesting regardless, still.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah I dont like these charity songs with so many artists just ends up sounding too off balance. I'd prefer Kanye MJ but hey hope it does well all the same.

PuffnScruff

no, no , and no.

why is anyone even giving this lunatic wacko any antention. he sucks now, he had his time, he ruined it, let us all move on. jackson sucks now and has sucked for over 15 years and running now. he will never be what he once was.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.