Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TCD

Who is the better producer?
Who has the better back catologue?
Who is the more inventive?

I've spoken to alot of people and have looked on various Hip-Hop websites and about 60-40 believe that Just Blaze is a better producer than Kanye which I find strange.

They've both been around for about the same period of time Although i think 'Ye has done ghost-production for D-Dot and Dupri back in the mid to late nineties.

I think Just Blaze has a higher percentage of good beats but Kanye probably does twice times the amount of beats than Just.

Kanye has also proved that he can hold it down for an album.

I'd like reasons for you decisions as well.

Drop your thoughts....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I prefer Kanye.

Kanye can take an album and produce it from start to finish and still end up with an amazing product.

I also think Kanye has more bangers.

However I will always love "Breathe" by Blaze, that is an amazing beat. I don't think I'd bumped Fabolous before or since. And I played that loud and often.

FroDawgg

^^^agreed on the fab point...the only song of his i listen to. but blaze has other hot ones. one that comes to mind is "you don't know". but i like them both about the same.

Pittsey said:
I prefer Kanye.

Kanye can take an album and produce it from start to finish and still end up with an amazing product.

I also think Kanye has more bangers.

However I will always love "Breathe" by Blaze, that is an amazing beat. I don't think I'd bumped Fabolous before or since. And I played that loud and often.
Agreed but I prefer Just Blazes Beats but Kanye is technicaly the better producer and prob has the better back catologue. Blaze imo has a better hip-hop sound mabey a bit more grimey

roaches

In the hip-hop context, Just Blaze, easily.

Hip-hop isn't the best place for Kanye's talents. He needs to lock himself in a studio with a songwriter, some Brian Eno and Beach Boys albums, and a bunch of acid.

_carmi

me, myself & us
gotta say kanye.

and yeah breathe had one nice beat. one of the only if not only track by Fabolous that i can listen.

and i agree with roaches too

_carmi said:
gotta say kanye.

and i agree with roaches too
i spy a contradiction.

Just Blaze hands down. my only criticism of Blaze is that at times he Overproduces, finishs the job BEFORE he passes it off to the MC. look at "Living In Pain/House Of Pain" by itself that track bangs, as does Dynomite by Rhymefest, and that "Bored In The Studio".

I'd have to go with kanye to the. I don't think I would want to listen to a whole album of Just Blaze beats, whereas Kanye can do that.

I'd choose Kanye over Just Blaze. He's dropped 2 great albums in 2 years, he hasn't slacked on his beats an takes his time on them. But we do have a album where they provied the majority of the beats - Jay-Z's classic "The Blueprint"

TCD

roaches said:
In the hip-hop context, Just Blaze, easily.

Hip-hop isn't the best place for Kanye's talents. He needs to lock himself in a studio with a songwriter, some Brian Eno and Beach Boys albums, and a bunch of acid.
lol, why do you say that?

50/50 so far...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.