Kanye West to record theme for Mission Impossible III

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Paramount Pictures have announced Grammy Award-winning rapper Kanye West will sing the theme for the upcoming Mission: Impossible III.

U2 interpreted the theme for the initial installment of the film franchise and Limp Bizket was the featured artist for the sequel.

"As a fan of Kanye's work, I was thrilled at the prospect of him contributing his talents to 'M:i:III,'" star Tom Cruise said in a news release. "We wanted to take this installment of 'Mission' to the next level and Kanye's music definitely added to accomplishing that goal," Cruise continued. "As we've done with the film, what he's done with the 'Mission' theme is going to blow people away."

Mission: Impossible III is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 5.

Mission Impossible: I'm thinking in the video Kanye will probably walk on water, which then turns into wine, and then people drink that wine while Kanye turns some Yves Saint Laurent Sunglasses into enough food to feed his world tour's fans.
:)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.