Kanye West to graduate early

The Paperboy

Importing that new shit!
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Sample:
Def Jam has confirmed that Kanye West's Graduation album will be pushed forward to late August.The announcement comes within a week of 50 Cent announcing that his album Curtis has been pushed back until September, which was the original release date for West's Graduation.Does anybody else see the connection? I guess it's smart on the part of Def Jam President Jay-Z, Kanye is the last big money making Hip-Hop artist on Def Jam and they can not afford for his album to fail.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY or head to StreetHop.com for more news.

ARon

Yeah he said it on he mixtape, something like the whole building is going crazy right now i keep doin drops they pushin the album up yadda yadda. Good news though.

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Sample:
Def Jam has confirmed that Kanye West's Graduation album will be pushed forward to late August.The announcement comes within a week of 50 Cent announcing that his album Curtis has been pushed back until September, which was the original release date for West's Graduation.Does anybody else see the connection? I guess it's smart on the part of Def Jam President Jay-Z, Kanye is the last big money making Hip-Hop artist on Def Jam and they can not afford for his album to fail.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY or head to StreetHop.com for more news.
Yeah he makes the most money because Jay-Z might actually spend some money on promoting him but people like Redman get the shaft :fury:

Kanye promotes himself (ex-Through the Wire vid paid out of his own pocket), it has very little 2 do with Jigga...

But Graduation is destined 2 fail at least in terms of tha critics...

Kanye promotes himself (ex-Through the Wire vid paid out of his own pocket), it has very little 2 do with Jigga...

But Graduation is destined 2 fail at least in terms of tha critics...
He actually pays for alot of his videos, remember the 3 versions of Jesus Walks? I think he also paid for the Touch The Sky video too, which he directed I believe.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
All artists pay for their own video clips, one way or the other. Even if the label pays for the video to begin with the artist has to recoup that money with album sales. So what that means if the video costs a $100,000 to record and the rapper gets $1 per album sale, he needs to sell 100,000 units before he sees any profit for himself. Add onto that any other album costs.

Kanye just pays for them out of pocket.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.