Kanye West To Create Shoe Line With Louis Vuitton

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Kanye West, who is often referred to as and even calls himself the "Louis Vuitton Don," recently revealed that he will team up with the fashion giant for a men's shoe line and other ventures as well.

According to NME.com, the rapper showed up at the Vuitton show in Paris' Jardins de Bagatelle in late June, in which he revealed to reporters that he is working with the fashion giant to design a shoe line.

"I'm here for Louis," he said. "I grew up with the Louis look, you know. I just love the style."

He did not give any immediate details about the men's line, or when it will be released. However, he did say he was also working on a women's wear collection, which will debut this fall.

Also at the show was Pharrell Williams, who is a die hard fan of Louis Vuitton as well. "It's got style and elegance, man. And I do love the accessories, I am an accessories boy," the super-producer said.

Earlier this year, Pharrell revealed that he was working on a line of jewelry with for the popular fashion company. It's called Blason, and is expected to be priced at $2,070 to $621,000 depending on each specific piece.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.