Kanye West Teams Up With Muppets For Tour

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper Kanye West will be joined by a team of puppets for his forthcoming U.S. tour with help from the company founded by The Muppet's creator Jim Henson.

The "Stronger" hitmaker has promised fans the live dates, which kick off later this month, will be his most extravagant shows yet and will feature holograms, a light show, a robot and puppets created by Jim Henson's Creature Shop.

And West is convinced the audience will be astounded by the theatrics.

He writes on his internet website, "This is not a regular show. I tell people, hey, this show is gonna be crazy and they say, 'I bet it is!', BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA!"

"I'm sure a lot of people expect some neon or maybe the light up jacket from the Grammies, perhaps the robot girl and light spectacle they saw on Youtube from the European run.

"My friends….. None Of The Above!!! An Entirely New Designed Set!!! Robot designed by acclaimed artist Christian Colon, creature's (sic) by the legendary Jim Henson's Creature Shop."

"My set does not have a pyramid in it or anyway feel like a bite of Daft (Punk)'s show. We've got holograms shot by Hype Williams!!!"

West's Glow In The Dark Tour begins in Seattle, Washington on April 16th.

Source: World Entertainment News Network

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.