Kanye West talks about 50 Cent

Caesar

Staff member
Kanye West was on some UK TV show on the 17th of August and he was of course asked about 50 Cent and his recent remarks that he would retire if West outsold him this September 11th; when both of their albums drop at the same time.

West pretty much says that while he is confident he will outsell Fif, he doesn't want to see the G-Unit boss retire because he is a fan of his music.

Check out the video of the interview below, and try not to let the gayness of the whole thing put you off (and I'm not just talking about the TV presenters).

[onsmash]BYHS3vpyi362zk3g[/onsmash]

haha

lol kanye is like wtf when they start talkin bout the gay stuff... first time ive seen kanye speechless.

im thinkin 50 is just sayin he will retire if kanye outsells him cuz A) 50 has been flirting with retirement anyhow. And B) 50 is thinking that his fans will go buy his album to keep him from retiring.

From the sounds of this video, looks like a lot of people will buy Kanye's cd just to see 50 retire, lmao.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
haha that was hillarious..kanye didnt know what to say at one point..but thats good he feels he will sell more records then 50....its anyones game.....but i think 50 will outsell....

haha that was hillarious..kanye didnt know what to say at one point..but thats good he feels he will sell more records then 50....its anyones game.....but i think 50 will outsell....
i like 50 more, but somethin tells me kanye will sell more. i dunno why but im really thinkin kanye will sell more. EVERYONE is feelin his shit lately, and everyone hates 50 now. Unfortunately.

Kanye West is a fucking fag!
Anyone who would wear a watch as yellow as that has to be a homo!

Buy the new 50 fuck Kanye West!
Lmao.. that had to be the gayest, anti-gay comment ever.

"a watch as yellow as that" haha come outta the closet.

And you watched that video and you say KANYE is the gay guy in it? Haha did you not notice the guys sittin across from him?

Man Kanye is one flamin ass nigga!
I mean he goes on a show with 2 obvious fags, and looks more gay then them!

Sides West can't rap for shit!!!! I hope 50 ends that niggaz career!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.