Kanye West takes the game over

Its a fact, the man did what I doubt anybody could do in the year 2007, next to The Game ofcourse, who dropped a classic album in 2006. But the song "Stronger" I consider as a classic already. Altho people say he raped the Daft Punk version, I say, fuck that, the production is amazing on this song, it couldn't done better, if his album is like this on the whole Im going to buy it. What I'm still waiting for is a release from Tragedy Khadafi, for me one of the best, well maybe the best (together with Mos Def) lyricsists in the game. U cant deny it, people say Lil Wayne is the best, bullshit, forget about him, he wont come close to any of the artists I named above, and also rappers like Ice Cube who dropped a classic album not a long time ago. Before I'm going to quit this little blog of what I'm talking about I would like to say, watch out for Q-tip, one of the illest rappers, even now.

Bobby Sands

Personally, i cant stand Kanye as a rapper.I cant bear to listen to him.He is a good producer no doubt.His albums have no replay value for me though..

xxx

cant wait for new West album...

You can tell he puts real work into his music. (ok maybe not the rhymes, but still)

He's like the Elton John of Rap. Doesnt really fit in, kinda hard to label, but undisputed classic maker...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.