Kanye West Set To Release His New Album Next Month

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Earlier today (September 24), Kanye West revealed that he will be releasing his new album, 808’s & Heartbreak, one month earlier than planned.

“I changed my album to November something, ‘cause I finished the album and I felt like it,” Kanye stated.

“I want y’all to hear it as soon as possible.”

Respectively, Kanye replied to 50 Cent’s “bold statement” last week via his official blog – spilling some of his thoughts on working on the new album, as well as giving 50 the heads-up on what he can expect.

“I’ve been workin’ on 808’s & Heartbreak about 16 hours a day and Superman passed out for a little bit. ... I’m in Hawaii but I'm still on NY time, so I wake up mad early, do some business, blog, jog for an hour, play ball, eat and then hit the stu by noon. While approving the final cut for the ‘Love Lockdown’ vid, I marvel at the fact that it was written less than three weeks ago. I’m very excited about everything. ... I guarantee this will be 50’s favorite album of mine. This will be gangster’s album of the year.”

Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and J.R. Rotem, were among the several producer’s that were called upon to work on the album.

A new release date for the album is yet to be announced.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.