Kanye West Production Credits

xxx

Can anyone hook me up with some Kanye West (released) tracks? Or at least give me a list of some of the tracks he produced for other artists?

So far I have...

College Dropout
The Blueprint
The Black Album
Common - Be

and...

that 213 song he produced
dmx - dog is out
shyne - more or less
twista - overnight celebrity and one last time
trina - b r right
d12 - d12 world
scarface - the 3 songs he produced from the fix
talib kweli - get by

on kanyes official website it has a list, but it doesnt seem full or too legit. It gives kanye credit for "poppa was a playa" but in the lost tapes booklet it says someone else. Anyone know whats the deal with this?

If posting any songs is is against the forum rules its ok. I just wouldnt mind a good list of songs i can get myself eventully.

Can anyone help me out?

xxx

^thanx dogg!!!!

Someone in that thread said that he co-produced "bigger than hip-hop" by dead prez. Can anyone confirm this?

i know that he has a few tracks off that new or possibly scrapped album by AZ called "final call"

for sure i know he has a song called "love is love" by Az Produced by Kanye West

now that is the only one that i know for sure but i have 2 other songs that sound just like kanye west production and they are called "omega" and "the Truth". so hopefully someone out there can verify these for you.

peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.