Kanye West on ELLEN

I saw a comercial for it on tv, and thought id check it out so he was on talking about what he said about bush, and damnit the guy is a total moron!
He was ramblin on, and got all nervous, and stuff... Almost none of the shit he was sayin made sense, and half the time he was tryin to dance around Ellens question.

I think he only said it as a publicity stunt myself... I mean how funny that his cd came out the week that he made the comments...

Yea publicity stunt, and while I do think that President Bush doesn't care about blacks but he also doesnt care about latinos, and or whites.. all he cares about is oil, and making money.
The bush family are evil, and Kanye didn't say nothing we already knew.

He just used a very bad time to pull off a publicity stunt in order to get more record sales...

Oh, and he looks like a total homo when he talks... lol Kanye is a faggot that's why Ellen loves him so much.
They can smell they own... lol :D

AmerikazMost

I'm tired of this Kanye is a faggot bullshit. Why so much hate on someone who seems to be widely regarded as both one of the top rappers and producers of the day?

AmerikazMost said:
I'm tired of this Kanye is a faggot bullshit. Why so much hate on someone who seems to be widely regarded as both one of the top rappers and producers of the day?
Well he is a tad fruity in the way he acts, and talks with a slight lisp.
Also he recently came out saying that he's against rappers who gay bash... hmmmm could it be cause he's gay himself?
YES HE's the gay rapper!
As for him as an artist I don't like him as a rapper at all, and his production is just avarage imo...

MakaveliPrime01 said:
You're a moron. Too lazy to tell you the 5 reasons you are, so I'll stick to my ad hominum abusive.
Oh shut the hell up u queer! :eek:

Lord_JackaL said:
Well he is a tad fruity in the way he acts, and talks with a slight lisp.
Also he recently came out saying that he's against rappers who gay bash... hmmmm could it be cause he's gay himself?
YES HE's the gay rapper!
As for him as an artist I don't like him as a rapper at all, and his production is just avarage imo...

Oh shut the hell up u queer! :eek:

Hey gaybashing 13 yr old, how would your mom feel if she found out you've been using her computer. Put it down and go back to your corner. If you are only 10 or what then i forgive you, but otherwise grow up stop wasting peoples time with stupid useless unintelligent posts like this.

ok, man.. u need 2 grow up... u prolly ain done shit in ur life, so stop frontin on people dat doin shit... a publicity stunt? ay, who the fuck cares if it was??? but nice timin kanye... yeah right...

man, i dont like kanye as a rapper... i think he sucks... but i wont front on him for sayin somin like dat... however, kanye a damn good producer... let the man speak, with out all the hatin 'George W' dickryders... i kno u say u ain like George W but u still his biggest dickryder 4 defendin him... 'a tad'... bitch

let the henny talk...

He is on Oprah too. Nervous, speaks his mind. He proabably had secret service visit him in the night and tell him not to speak his mind again or they will kill his parents.

Outla Spirit said:
ok, man.. u need 2 grow up... u prolly ain done shit in ur life, so stop frontin on people dat doin shit... a publicity stunt? ay, who the fuck cares if it was??? but nice timin kanye... yeah right...

man, i dont like kanye as a rapper... i think he sucks... but i wont front on him for sayin somin like dat... however, kanye a damn good producer... let the man speak, with out all the hatin 'George W' dickryders... i kno u say u ain like George W but u still his biggest dickryder 4 defendin him... 'a tad'... bitch

let the henny talk...
It's unintelligent banter like this and the threadmaker's that makes me wonder why i even post here. How many gangstas do you know that rip it up on online message boards, haha. But I guess I should be sayin Yobs because that's what they call em' in the UK!

On a random and equally irrelevant note, isn't the word Yobs 10 times cooler sounding then thugs or gangstas.

Little Skittle

kanyes not only the best rapper out, hes also the best producer. he makes far better music than most rappers could even wish to make. hes not gay, but even if he was, id still buy his music, and he'd still be a hell of a role model, so stop being a little bitch and denying kanye west of wut is rightfully is - the respect of real hip hop heads.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
It's unintelligent banter like this and the threadmaker's that makes me wonder why i even post here. How many gangstas do you know that rip it up on online message boards, haha. But I guess I should be sayin Yobs because that's what they call em' in the UK!

On a random and equally irrelevant note, isn't the word Yobs 10 times cooler sounding then thugs or gangstas.
ay... please, i got my comment u got urs... u never had 2 comment... ill tell u why u made ur comment... 2 raise ur post count, try and get the proper 'E-RESPECT ' u deserve right? cant get no real respect in life right? i feel for ya...

who said anything about a gangsta? thugs or even 'yobs'... ur the one implying this on me, i never said anythin that was 'gangsta' or neither did i try 2 sound 'gangsta' so stop investigatin the posts

AmerikazMost

So you can't be straight and be against gay bashing?
Little Skittle said:
kanyes not only the best rapper out, hes also the best producer. he makes far better music than most rappers could even wish to make. hes not gay, but even if he was, id still buy his music, and he'd still be a hell of a role model, so stop being a little bitch and denying kanye west of wut is rightfully is - the respect of real hip hop heads.
I think Ludacris is the best rapper out, but it's close.

ARon

MakaveliPrime01 said:
It's unintelligent banter like this and the threadmaker's that makes me wonder why i even post here.
Don't get that radical, you actually know how to argue a point and bring some intelligence into things.

Anyways, this is stupid. He did it for a publicity stunt? So anyone voicing their opinion on the matter is doin it for publicity? It must of been a publicity stunt cus he made sure the Hurricane came the week before his album drops so then he could setup the fundraiser and get on live TV and drop his mind. He spoke from his heart and what he feels is truth. He didn't put your eyes to the screen you did. He made use of what he had and used it right, to be his own person and voice what he feels matters.

Calling him gay.... Even if he was gay who cares, he makes good music. Does that discredit him cus rappers are supposed to be thugs and sell drugs to their own people destroyin the very thing they live for. Look at how he dress man he got to be gay. I can say people who sag are gay cus they make it so their pants are below there ass so they dont have to pull them down for sex. I mean what the fuck, he has his own style who cares. Why should you care anyway, listen to the music.

AmerikazMost

Aristotle said:
Calling him gay.... Even if he was gay who cares, he makes good music. Does that discredit him cus rappers are supposed to be thugs and sell drugs to their own people destroyin the very thing they live for. Look at how he dress man he got to be gay. I can say people who sag are gay cus they make it so their pants are below there ass so they dont have to pull them down for sex. I mean what the fuck, he has his own style who cares. Why should you care anyway, listen to the music.
Repped for that. I'm tired of the ignorance. It's all about the music.

Edit: Well, I would rep ya, but apparently I need to spread some around first.

Lord_JackaL said:
I saw a comercial for it on tv, and thought id check it out so he was on talking about what he said about bush, and damnit the guy is a total moron!
He was ramblin on, and got all nervous, and stuff... Almost none of the shit he was sayin made sense, and half the time he was tryin to dance around Ellens question.

I think he only said it as a publicity stunt myself... I mean how funny that his cd came out the week that he made the comments...

Yea publicity stunt, and while I do think that President Bush doesn't care about blacks but he also doesnt care about latinos, and or whites.. all he cares about is oil, and making money.

He just used a very bad time to pull off a publicity stunt in order to get more record sales...

Oh, and he looks like a total homo when he talks... lol Kanye is a faggot that's why Ellen loves him so much.
Get of his nuts and let him do what he wants.......... his music is good thats all i care bout.

Lord_JackaL said:

you is crazy

HellRazor05 said:
Theres nothin wrong with what Kanye said...get over it. Dude ain't gay cuz he said Bush don't like black people.
ofcourse he's not gay, but lets face it Kanye's carrer is a big public stunt, so that does make him wack.

I don't watch Ellen (who does), but argue about it however you want, the Hurricane special was the WRONG PLACE AND TIME to say what Kanye said. If anything, his comments could have kept more people from donating. Go on Larry King or Hannity & Colmes and say that. Go on an Air America station (even though nobody listens to Air America, just had to get that little dig in :) ), go on a Crossfire-type show and argue or debate about that, but a special designed to get people to donate? Speak your mind, but leave your ego for another time, that special wasn't supposed to be about Kanye West, but now that's all that special's remembered for now.

Oh no, I spoke MY mind about what Kanye said, I must be a "Dubya" dickryder now, I must hate blacks now, I mean C'MON! Either agree or disagree with what Kanye said, but don't slag on the people who think a certain way, or disagree, that's why I'm not attacking WHAT Kanye said, but it was the wrong place & time to say that.

Kanye isnt gay, and his comments were partly for publicity but he still would of said it i think regardless of his album coming out.

Whats worse is, all the fucken homo's in here defending gay rights and shit. Your all a disgrace, fucking pansy's.

Brett said:
Whats worse is, all the fucken homo's in here defending gay rights and shit. Your all a disgrace, fucking pansy's.
Incredible.. can we stop discriminating for one second.. Check yourself. Women had to go through their movements, blacks had to go through theres. So why you gonna sit on the sideline and spit on gays. Don't you see the glaring similarities. Gays are people no matter what evil face you put on them. What are we gonna hate on fat people next. Red heads? Christ.. Did you ever think man, why can sally slut marry 5 times but it's not cool for honorable charley and respectable john to once? Are they somehow tearing out the "sanctity" of it? What sanctity is there left in marriage when the divorce rates are hovering around 50%. I really hope you were being sarcastic and you're not that ignorant.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.