Kanye West Mom Died

linx

Staff member
Your one stone cold dude ... I like you... But not in a gay way.
Nah, don't take what I said the wrong way. Trust me. I'm not saying I don't feel bad for dude cause his mom died. I'd feel terrible if my mom died. I'm just saying. Shit like this gets posted and people say "R.I.P." and the thread eventually dies. People die every day. Ya know? That's all i'm saying. I didn't mean any disrespect. You have every right to post it though. :thumb:

Sebastian

No offense to him or you, but who gives a fuck?
People die every day. Ya know?
Now thats, again, a fucking stupid thing to say.

What do you think would happen if the presidents father/mother dies? Right, its gonna be all over the news and someone would post a thread on the board.

Would you respond the same way you did now?

that means a sik kanye dedication song is comin soon
Who the hell would want 2 hear a song about Kanye's mother and if anything, I dont think it would be a "sick" song. Why do people think sudden tragedy in rappers lives make 4 good songs??? Proof got shot and killed over a year age with no dedication song from the worlds most "beloved rapper"...

PuffnScruff

Now thats, again, a fucking stupid thing to say.

What do you think would happen if the presidents father/mother dies? Right, its gonna be all over the news and someone would post a thread on the board.

Would you respond the same way you did now?
lol :laugh: kanyes mom dying compared to the presidents mom or dad passing. that is apples and oranges right there.

Farzin

lmao died from a cosmetic surgery?

Guess some people do anything for them big boobs.

Thats gotta bite you in the ass real bad. I mean come on a cosmetic surgery?

This is wtf people dont understand. Surgery always has its dangers yet they go under the knife for anything these days. To look better.

Moral of the story is just be happy with how you look.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
She died due to liposuction surgery. That's rough, especially since many doctors refused to do it because she wasn't in good health. If you don't take a doctor's advice serious and demand to be skinnier by cheating nature....well, life is rough.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.