Kanye West Makes An Album

TCD

Has anyone seen this? I saw it yesterday and it was very good. I believe it's a series not one of those 1 off things. Very interesting. Common,Brandy,John Mayer,Jamie Foxx and Nas where there. As well as Dupri and Pharrel.

He was making the beat to "Addiction". I never knew Common didn't write down his lyrics.

Jon Brion was putting the horns on Crack Music. They where finishing Bittersweet and K was playing Roses for Nas, Nas was like "that sound like a movie, real cinematic". Also btw Bittersweet has had the Brion "remix", it should sound better with his influence, it is no longer just the drums and the piano thingy. It took me a while to get used to the new version of Hey Mama but I know feel it more than the original, so I have high hopes for the finished Bittersweet.

The programme was real interesting. The studio seemed alot more relaxed and less busy than I expected it to be. I suspect it has been shown in America already but I would advise anyone to watch it. Did anyone else catch it?

TCD

Big_R said:
has Bittersweet even been leaked? I only know of the performance of it on Def Poetry Jam, and that was acapella
No the beat was on that Def Poetry Jam thing and I have another thing where they play the beat and play some of the song as Mayer and 'Ye converse. And Pittsey claims that it's been leaked.

Nice to see other South Londoners @ Streethop

FroDawgg

it was a good special. also, there was a part that might explain game being removed. during the making of "crack music" jon brion says that kanye should remove anything that he doesn't think goes with the song. i think they put that footage in there to explain game's absence. (on a sidenote, i think this reason might be correct, b/c if kanye removed game for a personal reason, why would he leave him on the hook?)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.