Kanye West, Justin Bieber & Raekwon - Runaway Love remix

Stone_Cold

Raekwon doing a track with justin bieber???

mtv.co.uk
Raekwon Talks About Kanye & Justin Bieber CollaboIt's a strange combination...
12:16, Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Raekwon are set to work together on a track, after hooking up on Twitter.

Apparently Kanye rang Raekwon to put things in motion; this is definitely a trio that people wouldn’t expect to be working together on a track.

Raekwon told XXL Magazine: "It’s definitely gonna happen. When you got these kinda talents merging together to do something exciting, I think it's something that's gonna make the fans check it out. I'm big fans of both of these guys. I think, at the end of the day, shorty is a sensation.

"And [for him] to acknowledge me it makes me feel good that the young generation is checkin' me out like that. And at the same time it gives me a position to play a big brother in the game. He wants my assistance or whatever he can get it. I respect him, I like his style.

“Yeezy called me and we gon' make it pop. At the end of the day we're all doing our thing in the game and for them to even just have a conversation and just put my name in it feels good. It feels good to respect what I do and I respect what they do. And we gon' make a hit. Justin got his own fan base and me and Yeezy got our own fan base and we gon' make it happen. We gon' make a good record."
-----------------------------------------------

I just threw up. Hope this is some kind of sick joke!

Casey

Staff member
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

The Kanye West/Raekwon/Justin Bieber collaboration is over the beat to "Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin To Fuck With"....

WHYYYYYYYYY

It's not that bad IMO. I only keep up with a very few current rappers (Kanye being one of them) and I think this track could have been much worse. I've never heard Justin Bieber before either though. He doesn't have a voice that I would enjoy listening to, but from what I can hear, he COULD probably sing his ass off. I'll never listen to it again, but from the few new rap songs I've heard on the radio, this is on par.

THEV1LL4N

starts off good, doesnt sound like beiber is gonna be on it... im typing this while listening to it for the first time... cant imagine how beiber is gonna be introduced... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is shit!! why is this happening? him and his pop fruitiness doesnt compliment a beat like this... the rest is fine though but he ruins it.

beiber fans will think this is so sick when they dont even know where the beat is from, what wu-tang is, not knowing any history about raekwon (they'll probably think he's some new rapper that justin beiber is helping start out lol)... and all the JB fans shout justin beiber aint nuthing to mess wit' LOL...

masta247

Staff member
lmfao even people who are not into rap think this is pretty big in a funny/negative way.
My friends often talk with me about this like "haha Raekwon did a song with Bieber!". It's like a hip-hop apocalypse.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.