Kanye West & Jay-Z Gear Up To Release New Singles, Albums

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Kanye West and Jay-Z will be releasing their latest singles from their upcoming albums in the coming days.

According to MTV UK, Jay-Z will be releasing “Swagger Like Us” for download on Saturday (September 6).

“Swagger Like Us,” which features T.I., Lil Wayne and Kanye West, will be included on T.I.'s forthcoming album titled Paper Trail. Paper Trail hits stores on September 30th.

Kanye West will release his latest single called “Love Lockdown” on September 8th.

Kanye and Jay-Z will be dropping their new albums before the end of 2009. Jay-Z‘s album is titled Blueprint 3 while a title for Kanye‘s album has not been revealed.

In related news, Kanye will be performing at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday (September 7). There is a good chance the Chicago bred rapper / producer could perform “Love Lockdown.”

Word of Kanye performing at the VMA's is big news because last year he vowed never to play at the event. He was upset with not winning an award and getting a small stage to perform.

Kanye will be closing out the VMA‘s. Rihanna, T.I. and Lil Wayne will also be taking the stage at the event.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.