kanye west is a moron, and he proved it on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the hurrican katrina relief efforts when he was with michael meyers, he went into this "black poverty" sob story complaining that they show blacks on tv and say they are looting and show whites and say they need help. maybe thats because they got film of BLACKS looting. they arent going to show a white family digging through rubble and say, OMG THEY ARE LOOTING.

this fucking woe is blacks sob story has to stop. kanye is simply a racist piece of shit complaining like blacks are the only ones affected by this terrible hurricane. he needs to come off of himself, he isnt that special. he looked like a total moron on tv that night, and then for no reason he says, BUSH DONT CARE ABOUT BLACKS. nice and off topic you assclown.

AmerikazMost

Story is a moron, and he proved it on 2pacboard

Kanye never said anything about black's being the only one's who need help. In fact, he said the exact opposite. He said that blacks and whites are both in the same situation with the same needs and doing the same deeds, but the media portrays blacks as crooks and whites as foragers. And he's absolutely right too.

You are either a racist who blinds himself to the discriminatory underlyings of many of the world's actions, or you're a Republican who chooses to concoct and direct false and degrading claims towards anyone who speaks ill of George W. Bush.

AmerikazMost said:

Kanye never said anything about black's being the only one's who need help. In fact, he said the exact opposite. He said that blacks and whites are both in the same situation with the same needs and doing the same deeds, but the media portrays blacks as crooks and whites as foragers. And he's absolutely right too.

You are either a racist who blinds himself to the discriminatory underlyings of many of the world's actions, or you're a Republican who chooses to concoct and direct false and degrading claims towards anyone who speaks ill of George W. Bush.
thanks for saving me some time!@ :thumb:

I dislike being cliche as well as using inmmature Internet slang.......................

With that said I would like to state.

OWNED!!!!!!1

damn, well done on making a long story short...........damn homie, u need to come off your own self, anyways i respect what kanye said, don't feel it was the right time, but when is the right time? george bush looks like a fool right now and that one dude got fired for not acting fast enough to the rescue and relief effort.

God bless the dead

ARon

AmerikazMost said:

As in the other thread, i will rep you but i need to spread it around first whatever that is, but these people will never learn, peace.

yea i give props to kanye for sayin what he feels, and the bottom line is the media does make blacks as crooks. That shit is total bs. THe gov is gonna pay for every item destroyed by this storm so you might as well use what u can n e way.

AmerikazMost said:

For the first time I've agreed with something AmerikazMost has said. You did call me a "dick" in the last reply to your reply to bombsquad, but because you've made so much sense on this topic, I'll let that one slide. And I've always respected your opinion I was just trying to let you know where I was coming from on the whole rakim situation. But yeah, I've got even more respect for you now. But I'm sure as long as we are members of 2pacboard, we will bump heads. So it's all love!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

props to AmerikazMost...i completely agree with what you said, and to Story, you need to take the blinders off and look at the complete picture instead of only allowing certain parts to break through your mental block of the discrimination going on

this kid has 23 posts. Reminds me of the annoying pricks who influxed onto this board right around election time and were never heard from again after it

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
I agree with you Story. Kanye West is ignorant. People need to stop thinking that black people are the only one who get discriminated against. EVERYONE gets discriminated against. Most of the time the black people are the ones being racist towards, whites, mexicans, asians, arabs. But it doesnt matter because in our society the black man will always be the victim. Only because of slavery so everyone has to watch what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.