Kanye West Concert

I went to the Kanye West concert last night at Temple University in Philly and i have to admit it was one of my favorite concerts i've ever been to. He was very commanding live and was very entertaining. He even stopped the concert at one point and kicked two people out the front row because they were sitting down. He gave them their money back out of his own pocket and made security find two people to sit there instead.

To bad I had to work last night, I would has loved to go. I'm not a huge Kanye fan, but I would have loved to see how he good he could rock a crowd, especially in Philly. With musical acts like The Roots, Jill Scott, etc, we know good music.

Peace

T

ARon

Kicked em out for sitting down, that is too tight, shit makes me laugh truthfully. I've seen him live and he is good, has a lot of emotion and energy which is good. Good the hear it was a good show. I hate when I want to see an artist again and i hear there show sucks.

i'd like 2 c him in concert i was gonna go to that concert wit jay n nas but tickets were like 125 a piece n thats alot wit all the other shit i gotta pay for n never the less ive seen jay like 5 times n nas twice both times nas doing like 20 songs n jay headlinging every time but i heard that kanye was hott in concert he gets the crowd going he looks ahead wit shit hes good and a great producer, tho i dont like the late registration album i love his first album, so hopefully 2 me at least i hope its better, i kno that all yall out there n most people love his new album but 2 me it aint all that n never the less hes killin it out their wit just his beats, nothin left 2 say

I saw him when he was in the UK and you definately get your money's worth at a Kanye West gig. Supporting artists are usually of high standards too. Probably the only gig I've been to where he sounded better live than straight off an album.

I saw him at the forum in london, the show that is shown on diary of kanye on mtv where damon dash came out and gave him a plaque for going platinum, the place nearly got torn down before he came out cause loads of shit warm up acts kept coming out, the last act had to leave the stage cause the crowd were throwing so many bottles at them lol,

radkin said:
I saw him at the forum in london, the show that is shown on diary of kanye on mtv where damon dash came out and gave him a plaque for going platinum, the place nearly got torn down before he came out cause loads of shit warm up acts kept coming out, the last act had to leave the stage cause the crowd were throwing so many bottles at them lol,
i was at that show right at the front, had to duck coz of people having a shit throw.

Yeah, that London gig was a few week before he came to Manchester, my mate was there, he said things were getting messy and then Kanye came out and people started throwwing their arms around. Its special when an artist's presence changes a crowd so much, probably pays great tribute to his live performances.
Note: Jamie Foxx mimed the most part of his lines in Goldigger at MTV awards.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.