Kanye West - College Drop Out, Remastered?

It is just a remaster of the original with Grammy packaging from all i can tell (well it has grammy nominated stickers on)

No offence Packaveli, but i dont know what your on about, it was easily one of the best albums from 2004.

About the anthology, its got 6 videos on apparently, but he has done more hasn't he?

GernwaX said:
It is just a remaster of the original with Grammy packaging from all i can tell (well it has grammy nominated stickers on)

No offence Packaveli, but i dont know what your on about, it was easily one of the best albums from 2004.

About the anthology, its got 6 videos on apparently, but he has done more hasn't he?
i dunno, he's done lots of video appearances tho,
'stand up'
'get no better'
'the corner' ?
'la la la' jay'z vid
'40 0z' d12
etc...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Here's The Reason For The Re-master

Frank Grimes said:
wtf, why?. his milking that album for all its worth.
he must of fallen off or realising he cant match it on his 2nd effort.

Basically Kanye didn't have time to do the mastering or final mix himself. He wasn't happy with the way the engineer did it, apparently he's very critical, so he wanted to do it himself. So it sounds the way he wanted it to. He wanted to do it himself the first time but there was pressure from Music Execs to get the cd out. So he had to let someone else do it. This is how he wanted it, the cd completely written, produced, mixed and mastered by Kanye himself.

Exodus said:
only diff, is songs sound a lil better, and different covers, no extra tracks,, no dvd, no nothing
WTF? you telling me they did not properly master it the first time or what? I need a fucking 2pacalypse Now Remaster not something released a year ago!

he should have just put out one for SCD or DVDA

Pittsey said:
Basically Kanye didn't have time to do the mastering or final mix himself. He wasn't happy with the way the engineer did it, apparently he's very critical, so he wanted to do it himself. So it sounds the way he wanted it to. He wanted to do it himself the first time but there was pressure from Music Execs to get the cd out. So he had to let someone else do it. This is how he wanted it, the cd completely written, produced, mixed and mastered by Kanye himself.
hmmm well That dose kind of make me want to check it out I will download since I already bought the first one!

when you win a grammy maybe you should accpet that others can do a great job with your work and just start working on another CD. so now he spent the time Remastering this he is gonna have to have someone else master his sophmore release! lol

roaches

It sounds a bit better (mostly the drums, but they still aren't hard enough for me). "School Spirit" is still censored. If you already own a copy, don't buy it again. Replace your mp3s, if you must.

anything kanye puts out is good, i await his second album, sure 2 be pure fire, i got more faith in kanye's second album being just as good as the first, than i did for 50's 2nd album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.