Kanye West changes name

Caesar

Staff member
Kanye West has announced via his blog that he is changing his name to.... Martin Louis The King, Jr.

"Oh, hey world. As you can see, I'm in Paris, chilling -- due to the transactions early this week, I have some very, uh, grim news," West said in a video. "I know I've been called the Louis Vuitton Don, I know, I've been called a lot of names, uh mostly The Don, the Louis Vuitton Don -- due to what happened -- when the red shoes hit the runway, I was forced to change my name, to, Martin Louis The King, Jr. Address me as such. And until then, I will be in the building, swagger on a hundred thousand trillion."

Apparently the rapper feels he is a blend between Louis Vuitton and Martin Luther King Jr.

In other news Miss Info was on the Tim Westwood show in the UK last week and announced that she thought Kanye was going crazy. I have to agree. Seriously, click here to watch his video blog and tell me he is sane. I dare you.

Kobe

This is just unbelievable. I dont even know why he bothered with this. When it falls flat on his face he'll come out and say it was just a publicity stunt and it shouldnt have been taken seriously.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.