Kanye West appearing on Bone Thugs new album!

MTV reported today that Kanye West will make an appearence on the upcoming [untitled] Bone Thugs N Harmony album. The album is set for release in the second quater of 2006, stay tuned for more information!

Source: http://www.kanye-west.info

I'm uploading the new Kanye West mixtape now, the mixtape will be available on kanye-west.info in an hour or so!

Diaz

^fuck no...

The Bone Thugs are going pop and they kicked out Bizzy, they may put out some good shit on this album, but it won't be the same Bone Thugs.

Diaz said:
^fuck no...

The Bone Thugs are going pop and they kicked out Bizzy, they may put out some good shit on this album, but it won't be the same Bone Thugs.

Bizzy...Bizzy's a crazy motherfucker, and obviously has multiple personalities. Dealing with him is probably equal to what an elementary school teacher feels each and everyday. So can we really blame them for kicking him out or judge them for kicing him out. NO. because are any of us there each and every day and we dont know what happens in their personal lives.

I always find it so hard to believe that Bizzy was kicked out of th group because when i meet him he was a down to earth motherfucker. I meet him at a local grocery store at around 1230 at night, i guess his niece or nephew goes to a local high school here in Hilliard. I dont know if he actually lives here, but i got him to sign the very hat i was wearing that night.

WayCide-Ridah said:
Bizzy Bone....no Bizzy Bone.....how times have changed...u take out one of the best rappers and add a media whore like Kanye....bullshit...

Bizzy Bone a good rapper?
No

While he has had some good verses on bone cds, each and everyone of his solo albums are not good at all. He simply doesnt capture my attention, hes all over the damn place when he raps and its usually not even on beat. He goes from being freakishly religious to wanting to fuck bitches ETC. Bizzy Bone and His (solo) music make no sense to me.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
While he has had some good verses on bone cds, each and everyone of his solo albums are not good at all. He simply doesnt capture my attention, hes all over the damn place when he raps and its usually not even on beat. He goes from being freakishly religious to wanting to fuck bitches ETC. Bizzy Bone and His (solo) music make no sense to me.
His new album wasnt good, but you should listen to the others again. :mad:

Good combination. Everyone knows that Krayzie has been single handidly carriyng the Bone name going for the past 5 years. Cant wait to hear Krayzie and Kanye. Should be dope.

with bone being with swizz they'll finally get the promotion they deserve, also with production from kanye, swizz, and dre im highly anticipating this album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.