Kanye West: “This Will Be 50’s Favorite Album Of Mine”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Earlier in the week, a video was dropped via 50 Cent’s official YouTube page in which the G-Unit honcho surprisingly mocked Kanye West by performing his new single, “Love Lockdown” at a concert in Albany.

In response to 50’s bold statement, Kanye West said via his official blog yesterday (September 18) that he is currently working on his new album in Hawaii and that this album will be 50's favorite.

“I'm very excited about the everything... I guarantee this will be 50's favorite album of mine. This will be gangster's album of the year.”

50 Cent’s fourth studio album, Before I Self Destruct, will be in stores on December 9 and will feature production from Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Sha Money XL, among others.

Seven days after 50 drops his album, Kanye West will drop 808’s & Heartbreak.

Kanye's trying the "subliminal" and "im not bothered about the beef" tactic. You dont often see the 2 together. I respect Kanye's talent, and the fact he brings hip-hop main stream to an audience thats more indie and pop. But fiddy gets my vote no doubt. I used to hate him, but thats cuz i never understood him. He stuck to his guns and never sold himself out. Thats real, no matter how much money u got!

Candy shop was a sick track when it dropped - still gets the clubs bumpin' when its on. He aint no chump, he's a hard bastard. Id rather stick on a fiddy track than lil wayne. Plus Ja was a disgrace to rap pretending to be someone he wasnt, fiddy did us all a favour. We dont need no fake thug living off the image of a dead rapper. I just wish The Game was still on G-Unit cuz they both had alot of potential of stickin' up the rap game from East to West.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.