Kanye vs. Yayo

Which album have you copped

• Kanye West - Late Registration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Yayo - Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2Pax

Have bought Yayo's, thought it was an ok album. Doubt i'll be buying Late Registration, i'm not a fan of Kanye.

I thought this was about the incident about Yayo approaching/confronting Yayo at the VMAs. I heard Yayo yapping his mouth on the radio this morning about how he checked rappers at the VMA's. He said he approached Kanye about an interview he did in a magazine. Anybody know which magazine or about any magazine, where Kanye says something about G-Unit?

Anyway, Kanye sucks to me. He's like the P.Diddy of 97 except its 2005. I've heard Yayo's album and I think its okay. Too many love songs. I expected some more street stuff and more tighter beats. The album still wasn't bad though.

not really into kanye's album ....i heard both tho i wasnt gonna buy either of them until i heard they were coming with dvd's so im gonna buy yayo's album today ....nothin on kanye's dvd really interests me, just another version of jesus walks video and theres some shit wit his appearances on 106 n park...(like anyone really gives a fuck about that)

i voted kanye cause i would buy his over yayos but i didnt even cop kanyes it jus doesnt do it for me this album tho maybe i gotta give it a lil time

I've heard artists make most their money off touring and other stuff, so i won't support them by buying their albums inless they have atleast 5 good songs, which i didn't think kanye quite hacked and haven't heard yayo's yet but i anticipate he won't either. Btw, The essential Michael jackson cd is like the best thing in the entire world, if you don't already have all his songs and haven't listened much you should go pick that up, not a bad deal, like 20$ for 38 songs. >:] I'd tell you to buy elton john greatests hits as well cuz it's great but I think this is the wrong forum for that...

TCD

Elton John is grim.

I think you should only vote if you ARE going to buy these albums.

Artists aren't very rich especially rappers. And that is down to people not buying there albums, although it is true that you can make very good money touring.

I'd be surprised if Yayo does more than 400K although he says he'll get 700K. Kanye's TCD did 525K so I'll expect him to be the one doing nearer too 700K.

ARon

Laugh at LR not having more than 5 good tracks, but thats opinion.

Does it even matter how much money any artist makes. We all sit here and complain about songs being made to sell and don't even buy an album that isn't like that. And you expect an artist who still has to feed him his family and everyone around him not to try to make money?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.