Kanye Upsets Diamond industry

there is less than 1% of this diamonds in circulation.
Cant you tell that is spin you idiot. Do you think some guy high up in the diamond industry is going to admit that there are a lot of conflict diamonds out there? that would could have a negative impact on sales, so he wants to make people feel secure, so that they can tell people "nah these rocks are legit, only 1% of diamonds sold in the world are conflict diamonds"

How could he prove that number anyways?! Or how could we disprove it?! he doesnt know about EVERY diamond transaction going on does he? Think about it. And even if people who wear diamonds dont by the album, he's shedding light on the issue, and getting people talking about it! Look at us, none of us have got the the album but we are talking about it now!

As some dude said.. "I feel sorry for your mother" lol

It isn't even a question if 1% is in circulation, isnt that bad enough. And think about past conflict diamonds in circulation. Thats some shit that needs to be considered and dealt with.

lii

i think some people have a problem with kanye because of his arrogance and they see this move as pretentious, like hes trying too hard to seem aware and deeper than he really is and therefore better than other rappers. i dont know but i cant knock him for trying

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.