Kanye to tour with Red Hot Chili Peppers?

The world renowned rock act Red Hot Chili Peppers have hinted a cross-genre tour with Kanye West could be on the cards. Seeing as the group is preparing a year of gigs to coincide with the release of their latest album, Stadium Arcadium, it makes sense that band members Flea and Kiedis are willing to discuss future tour information.

“I think we'll be doing some legs with Kanye, but I don't know if that's confirmed yet or not," Flea told MTV. "I think we're going to do a month or two with him. I think it's going to happen, and I hope it happens. He's a great artist ... and we always try to get the best people to play with that we can.”

Kiedis was more specific on the matter: “We've had good success with bringing bands [on the road with us] that aren't traditionally seen as going together, and the more we can kind of break the mold of a genre-specific bill, it's kind of good for us. It would be great. I hope it all works out. The channels have been opened."

A spokesman for West offered no comment.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.