Kanye thinks Fashion Rocks

Kanye West will join a huge Hollywood line-up of stars this September for a massive charity concert entitled Fashion Rocks.

This September 7th at the Radio City Music Hall in New York, West will join artists such as Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce, Nelly Furtado, Jamie Foxx, Rihanna and The Pussycat Dolls to help raise money and awareness for AIDS.

Fashion Rocks is the brainchild of the Conde Nast Media Group. President of the group, Richard D. Beckman, offered insight into the name of the event: “You can't think about Hip-Hop without visualizing its style along with the beat. Today, the worlds of fashion and music are merging faster then ever, with multiple artists including Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z, capitalizing on this synergy by launching fashion lines of their own. Fashion Rocks celebrates this unique marriage and promises to be one of the most exciting shows of the year."

All proceeds will go to Sir Elton John’s AIDS foundation.

FroDawgg

troublesome2004 said:
I knew it has to be some catch. Faggot got the money. :fury:
that's twice that you have referred to elton as a "faggot" recently. i really hope you grow up. i know i'm not a mod, but if i was you'd be gone.

SonOf2pac

i used to hate gay people too... but then i realized that they don't take my women... also, i learned in psychology that animals have been proven to be gay in overcrowded areas... this means that God meant for homosexuality... as much as i was pissed about this i had to get over my homophobia... i still don't associate myself with faggots tho... fuckin' queers

_carmi

me, myself & us
SonOf2pac said:
i used to hate gay people too... but then i realized that they don't take my women... also, i learned in psychology that animals have been proven to be gay in overcrowded areas... this means that God meant for homosexuality... as much as i was pissed about this i had to get over my homophobia... i still don't associate myself with faggots tho... fuckin' queers
lolll

nice event. good purpose.

FroDawgg said:
that's twice that you have referred to elton as a "faggot" recently. i really hope you grow up. i know i'm not a mod, but if i was you'd be gone.
What? Instead of paying attention to how I refer to somebody in my posts and counting, you should ask yourself why are you tractable to abnormal things.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.