Kanye - Love Lockdown #2 (final version)

Chronic

I hate auto tune. Incredibly boring song, the first 3 minutes sound like the intro of a song that just keeps going and going. When the drums come in after 3 minutes and he stops singing it's nice.

ARon

I agree with Chronic(which doesn't have to do with weed) the drums at the end are amazing. Yay for bongo drums

On Kanye's blog he pretty much said go fuck yourself cus he has been using auto-tune since College Dropout.

The distortion when he says "system overload" is a nice idea but I don't like it. Other than that I still like this song a lot. And I'm glad he took out the hand clap that was in the last one, shit annoyed me. The guitar is good too.

It's not the first time people have released raw demos of songs but this is pretty cool. To have him release each stage in the process is tight.

It's not the first time people have released raw demos of songs but this is pretty cool. To have him release each stage in the process is tight.
definitely. i think its cool as fuck that we heard the live version, then the demo, "cdq" demo, then this 2nd version, etc. could be a new trend in hip hop... would love to hear it from a lot of other producers.

there's something about the live version that makes me still like it the best though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.