Kanye Late Reg - Gonna suck?

If theres any truth in the #alleged# album tracklisting [check my other thread http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread141228.html] i think 'Late Reg' will dissapoint, so far am not feeling the class, style or the soul that backed the drop out, so far out of the supposed '13' tracks we've heard 4 of them; Diamonds, Diamonds remix, Gold Diggers and Hey Mama, and to be honest am not feeling gold diggers or the fact he's using hey mama, granted its a good track, but its old as fuck...

that leaves us with 9 tracks, he claims it to be classic, but if there the quality of gold digger its gonna be horrible, and a track with the game just doesnt feel right....dreams was tight, however kanye made the game track, i dont want game ruining a kanye track :mad: not that games whack, just he doesnt fit the vibe of the album i expected, i expected some deep shit with common, talib, mos and john legend, throw freeway in there, Consequence, steal a beanie sigel verse and possibly another classic with jay z...

thats the album i expected, dope shit, but i feel its gonna be mainstream garbage....i hope i have to be ashamed of this thread when late reg drops :thumb: what ya'll think?

4 the record - loved the dropout before it turned into a pop sensation...

I agree somewhat. Both versions of Diamonds were tight, IMO. Gold Diggers is a little dry and Hey Mama shoulda just been left as an album cut. I still think that Late Registration will be good though, because even if Kanye drops 13 tracks of shit we've heard, it's still good shit. Again, this is my personal opinion.

Little Skittle

that tracklisting is bullshit....theres no bittersweet (which cant be true) plus he has adam levine and paul wall as guests!...id be surprised if half the tracks in that post are even real, let alone make the album....this is gonna be the hip hop album of the year

You say you don't want Game on a track with Kanye, but look how he made a Freeway, Mos Def, and Kanye track work great. Just don't over hype the album and it should be great.

TCD

I hope his new album is atleast as good as the College Dropout. After the new Nas album i've been waiting for this for a long time.

P.S Why is it called Late Registration? It's been called that since he first started making it.

i've got the full album, and it's not excatly amazing but not shit either...mediocore but some really stand out tracks.

like tracks called 'I Need To Know' 'My Baby' 'Soulful Feat John Legend' couple of good skits and some really bad tracks like the Bonnie and Clyde soundlike track and a really terrible track called 'Good Ass Job'

but overall the single Diamonds stands out very much above the rest.

i've got the full album, and it's not excatly amazing but not shit either...mediocore but some really stand out tracks.

like tracks called 'I Need To Know' 'My Baby' 'Soulful Feat John Legend' couple of good skits and some really bad tracks like the Bonnie and Clyde soundlike track and a really terrible track called 'Good Ass Job'

RoB_G said:

where did u get it...how is bittersweet?

RoB_G said:

where did u get it...how is bittersweet?

RoB_G said:

Id be very surprised if you had it considering it aint leaked yet.

RoB_G said:

Id be very surprised if you had it considering it aint leaked yet.

RoB_G said:

*Cough*

RoB_G said:

*Cough*

imo diamonds is bad, i don't like tha beat. i heard golddigger on tha radio and i thought tha beat was very bad again. so i've heard 2 songs so far and both of them were bad so i'm gonna say i'm not gonna like this album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.