Kanye is a fag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
COCKY WEST: 'I SHOULD BE IN THE BIBLE'

KANYE WEST
Also see:
KANYE WEST

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

09/02/2006 21:07

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...e_ 09_02_2006

FLOWERS BLASTS KANYE

THE KILLERS
Also see:
THE KILLERS
KANYE WEST

THE KILLERS frontman BRANDON FLOWERS has slammed KANYE WEST, declaring the rapper's inflated ego "makes me ill".

The Las Vegas rocker, 24, was a huge fan of the GOLD DIGGER hitmaker, until he discovered West's attitude.

Flowers says, "He makes me ill.

"I wanted to love him so much when he first came out. He has this sweet voice, and there's a cuteness to it.

"And then you see him in interviews and he's like a lion. It just ruined the whole package for me."

09/02/2006 17:17

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...nye_09_02_2006

in the bible??? im from chicago, and i hate this motherfucker, but now...wow...he shoulda never came up

I like how other rich muthafuckas try and talk shit bout another...both y'all making more money then they need and both of them ain't doing shit good with it to help the world...at least when first seen

PuffnScruff

the killers? does anyone actually listen to their music? wasnt their 15 minutes up a year or two ago?

" and god said onto abraham, give kanye an mpc..."

ArtsyGirl

"I wanted to love him so much when he first came out. He has this sweet voice, and there's a cuteness to it.
Gay.

LOL I just laugh at this, I'm sure he's just saying it to make some people mad and some people laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.