K.West video link

I know its old news about West's statement about George Bush, but damn it if its not still funny. For anyone that hasnt seen it, or you just want a good laugh here you go -

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

Its not funny what he's trying to say, but the reactions from Mike Myers and Chris Tucker that make his statement seem so out of place..The last few seconds it looks like Mike wants to punch him in the mouth..

bimi

oooo my fucking god......that waz funny as hell....I have never heard of this one but damn it waz funny...thanx for the link

you are welcome..I want to know what happened when the video went off! Mike Myers looked PISSED and Tucker looked like he was trying not to laugh...Kanye I think is offically crazy!

fields316_2000 said:
you are welcome..I want to know what happened when the video went off! Mike Myers looked PISSED and Tucker looked like he was trying not to laugh...Kanye I think is offically crazy!

i dont think he really looked pissed off, what the fuck is mike myers gonna say to him? not shit. but i think he was more in awe, his mouth wide open and looking over at kanye, like is this really happening?

but major props to kanye for sticking up for what he believes in. FUCK BUSH!

AmerikazMost

LMFAO

i hadn't seen the video before this...but that was so funny at the end when he just threw in "George Bush doesn't care about black people"

ahahahahaha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online