"Dance With a Pimp" featuring Ya Boy
"Privilege" featuring Bosko
"Crazy" featuring Britney Spears
"A League of My Own"
"Playing With Fire"
"Caught Up"
"Keep on Talkin'"
hahaha! Vanilla Ice is back, folks.

Ain't one of these songs supposed to be produced by 50? No... seriously... I read ON HERE a while ago (like August?) that 50 was producing a song for him.

PuffnScruff said:
lol i can not wait to see this album flop!
Why? The dude can't be anymore lame than he is now. And just because the record flops doesn't mean there won't be another.

I can't wait to see these 2 divorce.

Tay said:
at least he is right about that
You actulaly have to view someone as a threat to "hate" them... who the fuck in society in general views K-Fed as a threat? Nobody... they laugh at him... which makes him pathetic... not hated.

I don't hate the guy at all... I think he's funny... he's my comic strip in the morning. I tune into E!'s Daily 10 everyday just to see how "gangsta" K-Fed thinks he is the next day (well, not literally, but, you get the point).

Now, 50.. that guy is "hated"... because he actually has SOME respect... and he actually has some power and a few million morons who actually listen to and believe what he says.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Tay said:
at least he is right about that
nah its more like America's Most Ridiculous

and lol @ bam_margera saying he has some respect. what respect? even the foolish people who buy anything said that his track on the mtv award thing was bullshit and that it sucked. dude sucks. and him and britney wont split up cause she's a sucka for his love and he is a sucka for her money. thats how it is.

_carmi said:
nah its more like America's Most Ridiculous

and lol @ bam_margera saying he has some respect. what respect? even the foolish people who buy anything said that his track on the mtv award thing was bullshit and that it sucked. dude sucks. and him and britney wont split up cause she's a sucka for his love and he is a sucka for her money. thats how it is.
Um... you misread. I didnt' say K-Fed had respect.. I said 50 CENT has some respect. K-Fed is a fucking idiot... well, 50 is too, just that he's a little smarter of an idiot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.