K-Fed determined to be a rapper

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Britney Spears' celebrity husband Kevin Federline tells Newsweek that there will be the "initial shock and awe" over his brand-new thankless role: white-boy rapper. "But they've already said so much shit about me it can't get worse. 'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day.' If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?"

Federline has already released his first single "PopoZao" on his Web site, www.Kevinfederline.com and it got 2 million hits in eight days. "If my album has even half that attention, watch out," Federline tells Senior Writer Lorraine Ali in the February 27 issue of Newsweek. "That means everybody out there who loves me still loves me, and everyboy out there who hates me -- well, they're secretly buying it, too."

Federline plans to release his debut -- deal or no deal -- by this spring. And he chose not to have Spears sing on the album. "We have collaborated," he says. "But I'm not gonna put the songs on this album because it's, like, 'Respect me first, then I'll show you what I've done with my wife'."

He also seems less bothered by most of the public scrutiny on him or Spears than he does when the paparazzi focus on his son. "The day we came home from the hospital," he says, "we had 40 cars behind us, and there were another 50 lining the side of the Pacific Coast Highway, all trying to get a shot inside the front window. It felt like they put a ransom on my child. OK, they didn't take my child, but they did put a price tag on his head."

Though he still manages to get out once in a while with the wife, Federline says it's not like it used to be. "Everybody crowds around. I don't have the freedom to run out on the dance floor. When my wife's there, she doesn't care. She'll run out there and she'll be, like, 'Come on!' But it's a display now. It's like, ugh, give me a bottle of Jack Daniel's and let me think about it."

Source: Newsweek

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
why is this site even giving this loser any attention. this is not hip hop

Well... It is rap news. I don't think many people on here will download it though. And I don't think anyone on here will buy it.

But, hey, I brought the info and gave you the option.;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.