Juvenile's Murdered Daughter Laid To Rest

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Juvenile's four year old daughter who was killed last week along with her mother and sister by her older brother was laid to rest in South Carolina on Friday, March 7.

As reported earlier, 17-year-old Anthony Tyrone Terrell shot and killed his mother Joy Deleston and his two sisters, Micaiah and Jelani, at their Gwinnett County, Georgia home on February 28.

Deleston, 39, was a seven year veteran of the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office who worked in the sex crimes unit. She was also an actress and had appeared in various locally produced films.

Gwinnett County child support records showed that four year old Jelani was Juvenile's daughter. Micaiah, 11, was a sixth-grader at Richards Middle School.

According to The Atlanta Journal Constitution, over 500 mourners showed up at the First Baptist Church on James Island to pay their final respects on Saturday.

Juvenile, who said he was shocked by the killings and trying to cope with it, did not appear at the funeral.

Terrell is currently being held in DeKalb County Jail. He has been charged with three counts of murder and three counts of aggravated assault.

Authorities have yet to reveal the motive behind the killings and where Terrell found the weapon. After the murders, Terrell disposed of the gun but confessed to its whereabouts after being questioned.

Nathaniel Deleston, Joy Deleston's brother, broke down during his eulogy admitting he had anger towards his nephew but asked fellow mourners not to judge Terrell.

“I am waiting for answers to our questions, but I trust God to give us our answers,” said Deleston. “I'm not going to turn my back on my nephew.”

Charleston, South Carolina is Joy Delseton’s childhood home.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.