just so everyone knows, someone is trying to set me up. or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
i dunno. you people figure it out. i just got this IM a minute ago.

beawareg: Hi you are a dickhead yes you why u ask because I have set u up yes u they think its you soon I will say hey im rtyfghvbn the fucking spamer so be redy for the board to turn on u and never trust you again u ass wipe pice of shit and theres nothing absabley nothing u can do to prevnt this attack on ones self rtyfghvbn;-)

i'm pretty sure it's that assassin guy, but who the fuck knows.

anyway, just thought i'd give everyone the heads up.

Lok

1. Wrong forum (Letter To The President)
2. Assassin is a rapper from San Jose that posts here, doubt he's the one that's trying to set you up.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Lok said:
1. Wrong forum (Letter To The President)
2. Assassin is a rapper from San Jose that posts here, doubt he's the one that's trying to set you up.
i know it's the wrong forum, i just put it in here because i assumed if this dickhead was going to post something that he wanted a lot of people to see, he would put it in the streethop section.

as far as assassin goes, then i might have the wrong name. or maybe it's 'assassin' spellled differently. i'm not sure. i'd have to go find the post where i had a problem with that person.

i got many ims from this bewareg guy and he was claiming he was you and sending me shit, personally i think he was you considering after i told on you he signed on and cursed me out and then signed out

not totally sure though.

The.Menace

Staff member
2 clear that up a lil bit, someone signed up with the name assassin yesterday and did spam. The real one is still posting, they are two different people so basically you both are right.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
GhostOfRazgriz said:
i got many ims from this bewareg guy and he was claiming he was you and sending me shit, personally i think he was you considering after i told on you he signed on and cursed me out and then signed out

not totally sure though.
well, i doubt me trying to convince you it wasn't me is going to help at all, but personally, i would have no reason to do that gay shit.

anyway, my AIM screenname is 'rtyfghvb'. so like, if i'm on, and there's someone else IMing you saying it's me, you can be pretty certain it's not.

The.Menace said:
2 clear that up a lil bit, someone signed up with the name assassin yesterday and did spam. The real one is still posting, they are two different people so basically you both are right.
yea the fake one is assa[highlight]sss[/highlight]in

beawareg said:
and theres nothing absabley nothing u can do to prevnt this attack on ones self rtyfghvbn;-)
nice spelling faggot...
he probably typed like this so you would not determine who it came from by comparison or something. who knows:confused:

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Project 17 said:
if its not really you then what are you so worried about?

who the hell cares, anyway, arent you 221 or whatever?
i wouldn't exactly use the term "worried". i just don't feel like having everyone on this board think i'm some dickhead spammer.

and what is 221?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.