Just seen Devil's Advocate DVD...

And in the 'Radio Interviews' section when he's being interviewed by Angie Martinez she asks him what he has bought since he got money... He answers that he bought his whole block in Compton and that he still live there... Did you know that? It sounds crazy to me. I can't believe it... :eek:

dimos06 said:
And in the 'Radio Interviews' section when he's being interviewed by Angie Martinez she asks him what he has bought since he got money... He answers that he bought his whole block in Compton and that he still live there... Did you know that? It sounds crazy to me. I can't believe it... :eek:
it's true thought.. he own half of cedar block, 10 houses or something all in a row. he lives there, his mom lives there, big fase( his brother), other black wallstreet members and they hold office there.

off-topic: do u got a rip? i wanna see this dvd so a rip would be appreciated

Palying time: 35min 15s
DVD features:
1. Intro
2. The Making Of The Mixtape (Vlad and NJ Devil introduce The Game and Blackwall Street)
3. Trance Magazine Photoshoot (Game joking with the cameraman)
4. 4 Questions (the ask him questions on the model 'Bush or Kerry?')
5. Back To The Hotel (Game and his homies chillin' in an hotel room)
6. Radio Interviews (talk about his beefs, his life in Compton, his relationship with G-Unit, Dre)
7. The Elevator Scene (Game joking with old peopele in an elevator)
8. Nu Jerzey Devil (he introduces himself)
9. The Devil's Den (amazing scene in which blackwallstreet guys wearing red bandannas and caps are showing their weapons AK 47 and shit)
10. Vlad The Butcher (he introduces himself)
11. History Of The Game
12. Higher Live in Puerto Rico
13. Westside Story Live in Puerto Rico
14. The Game Outro (he's in his block with his brother and other guys talking)
15. Credits
16. Boost Mobile Commercial (Video of Kanye West, Ludacris and Game for 'The Whole City Behind Us')

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.